Website Lotus Greentech
To initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the PlasPack Dept.
(Machineries and Equipments for the Plastics and packaging Industry), with special
emphasis on growing the business volume and achieving the sales and income
targets set by the Company through Technical Services/ After Sales Services
Activities to the customers.
• To initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products,
and to achieve the desired growth in business volume reflected in your sales and
• To prepare sales plans and secure orders.
• To identify and establish new clients as well as new business opportunities to
ensure successful market penetration.
• To plan technical seminars or solutions/products demonstration to prospective
clients in a professional and high quality manner.
• To conduct regular visits to clients/ potential customers in order to maintain good
rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the products,
services/support and other market information.
• To establish healthy client relations and provide efficient and effective
service/support so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products
and services offered by the Company.
• To submit periodic sales and projects reports and activities plan with the most
updated order closing date to the Superior. Also to report problems encountered
on a regular basis.
• To gather market information so as to keep the Department Head updated on
competitors’ movements and the Company’s position in the market.
• To be responsible to ensuring all collections are within credit terms granted by the
• To establish good rapport with the service team of Principals and to liaise with
them on the client’s and market needs and to act independently on behalf of
Principals in Service Activities.
• To prepare through Sales Coordinators quotation for submission to clients.
• University graduate (mechanical/ electrical/ chemical engineering).
• Knowledge of process technology and chemistry in the processing and use of
• Good Interpersonal skill – Fluent in English, German knowledge would be an
• Hard working and ability to lead and to work as a team.
• Ability to think analytically, showing flexibility and capability to make rational
• To indicate and utilize entrepreneurial skills.
• High integrity.
• Team player.
• Motivated and self discipline.
• Resourceful, energetic and able to use initiation.
You must sign in to apply for this position.