Website WHEALTH LOHMANN CENTRALIN VIETNAM
MNC - FMCG - RETAIL
WHEALTHFIELDS LOHMANN Group is a large-scale leading enterprise of daily chemicals with productivity more than 1 million tons annually, with factory in China, Germany, Japan, Malaysia and Thailand, covering brands like Walch, arFüm, KA, FreshHy and etc. We are a professional manufacturer of household cleaning & personal care products. Our markets have extended to Asia, Europe and America.
The Management Trainee program is a program crafted to groom talented graduates in becoming future leaders of tomorrow. You will be provided with first-hand experiences and regional exposure, liaising with our global team from China, Singapore, Malaysia and more.
You will embark your journey into the rapid growing environment of the FMCG industry through job rotations and immersive learning environment within various job functions to equip you for future ready.
Here’s what you’ll expect when being in the management trainee program with us:
· Industry Knowledge – exploring the FMCG industry with hands-on experience handling projects that involve both frontline and backend.
· Regional Exposure – opportunity to work closely with global team.
· Professional Development and hands-on experience in various job functions.
· Great chance to experience about Sales and Marketing: Sales Offline >> Sales Online >> Marketing
· Fast career growth – to be groom as highly potential leader within the organization.
· Competitive remuneration package – a great start in your career:
o Monthly Attractive Salary package: VND 10 Mil Gross + allowance such as mobile and parking allowance.
To qualify as part of the program:
· Fresh graduates or under 26 years old. Very flexible about working time and location (working location is in HCMC) – WE DO NOT RECEIVE PART-TIME CANDIDATES.
· Proficiency in English (Speak, Read & Write)
· Dynamic, achievement oriented and good interpersonal skills
· Creative & critical thinker with an open mind and high learning agility.
· Adventurous, entrepreneurial & possess experimental mindset.
· Performance driven with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill.
· Works effectively both as a team and individually.
· Last day to receive CV: 13/8/2023
· Interview: 1st round: phonescreen with HR / 2nd round: Offline interview (at HCMC – 16/8/2023) / 3rd round: Online interview (optional)
· Onboard date: 05 September 2023
To apply, please send CV via:
o email@example.com OR
o Zalo: Linh Trần: 090.673.0603
You must sign in to apply for this position.