MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM AT DHL SUPPLY CHAIN VIETNAM 2022
DHL Supply Chain, part of the EUR 56.6bn DPDHL Group, is the world’s leading contract logistics provider. Combining value-added and management services with traditional fulfilment and distribution, our customized, integrated logistics solutions drive efficiency, improve quality and create competitive advantage.
DHL Supply Chain offers specialist, proven expertise within the Auto-Mobility, Consumer, Chemicals, Energy, Engineering & Manufacturing, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Retail and Technology sectors. As today’s global markets grow, our innovative logistics solutions are ready to help.
The G1000 Management Trainee Program in Vietnam is a tailored training program in 24 months, targeting graduates and young professionals to prepare the next generation of leaders in Logistics 4.0.
As a graduate, you will gain both operational and functional experience in a project-oriented role with interactions between different departments within the organization. You will learn from the best and get the support you need with a mentor and a buddy throughout the program.
We take special pride in our people! We believe that everyone brings a unique set of skills and abilities to the workplace, and our program reflects just that. Experience a tailored development track that is based on YOUR needs to ensure you are ready to deliver on our customer promise.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people.
- Graduated in 2021 or 2022 with less than 01 year of working experience
- GPA 7.0/10 or equivalent
- Passion or career orientation in supply chain/ logistics industry
- Advanced English
- Communication and presentation skills
- Being proactive with ownership to go beyond expectation
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Being result-oriented, attention to details and quality
- Teamwork spirit, having and creating trust
- Planning and organization skills, focusing on clear priorities
- Learning agility, “can-do” attitude
- Being positive about uncertainty, challenges and changes