Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Ltd. (MBV), a subsidiary of the German-based Mercedes-Benz Group AG, was incorporated on April 14th, 1995. MBV’s scope of business is Manufacturer, Distributor and Customer Service of Mercedes-Benz Cars in Vietnamese market. Four models are proudly being handcrafted in the plant of Mercedes-Benz Vietnam: C-Class, GLC-Class, and E-Class. Together with other several imported models in the complete Mercedes-Benz product portfolio have made us the leading brand in the premium cars segment. The above achievement so far of MBV would have not been granted without the great contribution from our talented colleagues who have put their continuously effort throughout their time in order to handover the best quality Mercedes-Benz products to the end customers.
Internship in Engineering Department
Working in the Cyber Security project team at MO including:
- Collecting data from computers in the production area
- Classifying and managing them according to the critical level of each machine.
- Establish the local management processes for the Cyber Security project (Based on sample procedures from Daimler).
- Other tasks as required by supervisor.
- Undergraduates who are currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related fields
- Having knowledge in the field of Cyber security in production environment is a plus.
- Good command in English
- Confident, able to work independently, careful of accuracy and detail of figures, high teamwork spirit.
- Committing to working full-time in 6 months (8 hours/day & 5 days/week)
- Working in a dynamic, international and professional environment with supportive mentors
- Gaining job experience and develop soft skills.
- Receiving monthly allowance, Group Employee Benefit Insurance package, provided lunch during the internship period.
- Participating in many activities & benefits of the company (team building, party, etc.)
If you are interested, kindly apply via HERE
Notes: Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in MBV opening.
For more information about jobs and technical opportunities, please follow EniJobs on social networking sites :
EniJobs.com – Job platform and technical opportunities