We are the Good food, Good life company. We believe in the power of food to enhance lives. Good food nourishes and delights the senses. It helps children grow healthy, pets thrive, parents age gracefully and everyone live life to the fullest. Good food brings us together. Good food also respects our planet and protects resources for future generations.
At Nestlé, we constantly explore and push the boundaries of what is possible with foods, beverages, and nutritional health solutions to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We focus our energy and resources where unlocking the power of food can make the greatest difference to the lives of people and pets, protect and enhance the environment, and generate significant value for our shareholders and stakeholders alike.
NESTLÉ Vietnam NESTERNSHIP 2021 is now officially open for applications!
What is NESTERNSHIP?
As we face new realities, Nestlé is reimagining our culture into embracing a liquid workforce, adopting a transformational approach through the best features of the digital era, where anything can be done anytime, anywhere.
Here is your chance to level up your skills, gain on-the-job experience, and expand your network, all from the comfort of home. Grab this opportunity to kickstart your career without borders!
- Round 1: 17/6 - 30/7/2021: Application Form & Online Test
- Round 2: 15/7 - 30/8/2021: Phone Interview
- Round 3: 15/7 - 30/8/2021: Final Interview
- On-Boarding: 9/2021
- Fresh Graduate with Grade-Point Average (GPA) from 2.7/4 or equivalent
- Have good command of English
- Prove good sense of business acumen, critical thinking, analytical skills and be a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for 6 months full-time job from September 2021
- Head Office: Logistics | Ecommerce | Internal communication | IT | Finance & Control (HCMC)
- South Factory: Engineering | Production | Safety & Environment | Quality Assurance |Manufacturing Planning | Human Resources | Logistics (Dong Nai Province)
- North Factory – Engineering (Hung Yen Province)
If you’re an ambitious undergraduate who’s looking to upskill and learn from the best, join our NESTERNSHIP Programme!
You will work on interesting projects for a period of 5-6 months at the world’s largest food and beverage company.
Sounds good? Make sure you apply before 30 July 2021 via >> CLICK HERE <<
Để giúp các bạn sinh viên hiểu hơn về chương trình Nestership 2021, EniJobs.com và Nestlé tổ chức buổi online sharing vào ngày 15/7 trên nền tảng ZOOM. Các bạn sinh viên đăng ký link phía dưới: