Ogilvy has been growing brands and businesses since 1948. We continue that rich legacy through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 132 offices in 82 countries.
As our founder David Ogilvy put it, we seek people who are bigger and smarter than ourselves. That’s how we create a company of giants. We’re always looking for modern marketing and brand experts with big hearts and enormous talent.
We are looking for a young talented Social Planning Intern who is looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency such as Ogilvy.
- This role is wide-ranging and will never be dull. It will include: Live Researching with Social Media
- You are responsible for conducting research across almost any given topic.
- Other than just collecting information from the Internet & Social Media Platforms you will be required to organize the information, analyze the data, and often write up a full report.
- This task will enable you to gain well-rounded techniques in conducting both qualitative and quantitative research. The task helps develop and train your ability to judge and determine the significance of Social Media Channels by influential netizens, bloggers or Facebookers about your clients and their products.
Social Media Campaign Support
- Observing the process of strategic planning you will be required to support the team on any number of tasks from sourcing case studies and credentials for new business pitches to researching topics when working on a project and formulating a social media strategy.
- Directly involved in brainstorms you will help generate and create ideas together with the team for social media campaign development.
- Some materials development/ presentation formatting may also be required. This task enables you to familiarize yourself with the actual process of social media campaign strategy and planning.
- 3rd or last-year university students are preferred.
- You must be an active blogger and have accounts on more than one social network.
You Are Also Required To Have
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English proficiency
- Great enthusiasm for learning and a responsible and conscientious personality
- A high level of adaptability (in an agency, things are changing all the time)
Bonus Points For
- Blog Google rank of 2 or higher
- Connections to more than 100 people on any single social network
- A view on which short URL service is best and why
- A YouTube channel or similar vlogging account is also preferred
EniJobs.com – Nền tảng việc làm và cơ hội kỹ thuật