- [HCM] Chương Trình Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh “The Apprentice Program” Mùa Hè 2023 Tại Shopee Việt Nam
The Apprentice Program is an internship program specially designed to equip passionate and driven students with strong professional skills and develop them into young leaders. Get ready to make a real difference in the e-commerce industry, dive head-first into
participating in end-to-end processes in large-scale projects, and launch integral initiatives.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
– Mentorship & Development
– Ownership of Meaningful Projects
– Enriching #LifeAtShopee Experience
– Fast-track yourself into Shopee’s career opportunities
FIND YOUR FIT IN ONE OF OUR TEAMS
The Apprentice Program will place you into one of our functions below:
– Business Development
– Human Resources
1. University students in their third or final year, currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
2. Available for a full-time internship in Ho Chi Minh City from June to the end of August 2022 (3 months)
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. A team player with good interpersonal skills
5. An effective problem solver with analytical thinking skills
6. Able to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
7. A Self-starter who is eager to learn
8. A passionate individual who possesses a can-do attitude
Round 1: Online Assessments
Round 2: HR Interview
Round 3: Interview with Business Manager
Round 4: Interview with Team Leader
Submit your application at https://careers.shopee.vn/job-detail/
Applications are now open until 31st March 2023!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next steps.
- [Online] Chương Trình Thực Tập Và Đại Sứ Mùa Hè: FAOU Summer Internship & Ambassadorship Program 2023
The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in FAOU’s aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world. It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities. The Ambassador will work in an international team and their main task will be to help build a university online presence and search for new opportunities. Their goal is to gather leaders from every country in the world and engage them in campaigns to promote the cause of non-profit education.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team. This program has been active since 2017 and by today they have hosted more than 700 interns and 50 Ambassadors coming from 140 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all
flexibility, while studying or working. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
– No program fees.
– Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week).
– Remotely Training during the program.
– Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
– Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
– International work environment with various social programs activities.
– Proficiency in English language.
– Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
– Access to internet at least twice a week.
– Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
– Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should apply online at one of the programs, before 21st June 2022
Submit your application at: https://www.alfihri.org/jobs
- [HN] Tập Đoàn Cung Cấp Công Nghệ Và Dịch Vụ BOSCH Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh Talent Acquisition Full-time 2023
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer
goods as well as building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world. In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with eight business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Building Technology, Thermo technology, Packaging Technology, Two-Wheeler and Powersports and Sales Original Equipment.
1.1. Talent Acquisition
Sourcing talents using different sourcing tools
Screening & identifying potential candidates’ resumes to fill company job vacancies.
Scheduling interviews with shortlisted candidate
Managing job advertisements on job boards and social networks
Assist in job fair, career day or related recruitment events.
Assist in employer branding activities/ initiatives.
Other tasks assigned by HR Manager
Fresh graduate with majors/concentrations in HR Management, Organizational Development, business administration, or related fields. (final-year student who is able to work full-time is also considerable)
Good command of English, both verbal communication and written
Ability to show the effective use of analytics and data
Strong bias for action
Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with high growth and ambiguity
Monthly Internship allowance + Meal & Parking allowance
1 day of paid leave per month
Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Submit your application at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/BoschGroup/
Applications are now open until March 10th, 2023
4. [HCM] Công Ty Công Nghệ Getlinks Tuyển Dụng Thực Tập Sinh HEADHUNT Full-time 2023
GetLinks is a platform and ecosystem that connects tech talents with opportunities across Asia. We support people to build their skills, their connections, their teams and their careers. GetLinks Vietnam is now looking for HEADHUNT INTERN.
You’ll be the most suitable if:
– You are a final year student looking for an end-of-study internship, or a fresh graduate looking for your first professional experience;
– You have a strong interest in recruitment (yes, recruitment – not C&B, not training & development);
– You have a strong will to learn;
– You possess strong verbal & written communication skills in order to be efficient in your interaction with our candidates at different seniority levels;
– You are proficient in English, in order to coordinate with other teams or leaders in the region;
– You are self-motivated, pro-active, and willing to develop in a start-up environment with high flexibility and without close supervision.
– You strive for success and enjoy the feeling of victory.
Main tasks will be:
– Work as a Headhunter (mostly in the IT industry);
– Maintain & optimize candidate database on a daily basis by direct contact with candidates who sign up on Getlinks’ platform;
– Identify candidates’ expectation on their career orientation;
– Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles;
– Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary;
– Use social network (mainly Linkedin) to search for qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles;
– Shortlist candidates for jobs;
– Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by your seniors.
Allowance and benefits include:
– High chance to become a full-time employee
– Monthly allowance (2,000,000 VND), lunch and phone allowance, parking fee and happy hour on Friday
– Birthday gift
– Received trainings on recruitment process & basic industry knowledge to understand candidates’ profiles (mostly in IT).
– Explore the start-up ecosystem and join our dynamic community.
– Work in an international team with operation in 5 countries in Asia.
– Attractive bonus based on performance.
Working location: Central park building, 208 Nguyen Trai, District 1
How to apply: Interested applicants can apply by sending English CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: [GETLINKS] [Headhunt Intern] – Full Name
Submission deadline: February 26th, 2023
For more information about jobs and technical opportunities, please follow EniJobs on social networking sites :
EniJobs.com – Job platform and technical opportunities